Re-Evaluation

Am I allowed to think?!

What the purpose of my life?

Saturday 6 October 2012

Game Start


ME, HOLLY WOOD this is my name, all right?!, swear to God, who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, whole Trinity I can count to three, OK?, one eternal God, that I love Ted E. Baer hmm, would it be Mrs Holly E. Baer or Mrs Holly Baer-Wood, or just simply Mrs E. Baer??, whose hand  in the presence of God  I am holding wow! strong guy, isn't he?, I caught him for myself. My precious, He is mine, only mine. I am going to marry him because of love, under the law of God Yes, finished!. I gonna be faithful to him If no one else wants me, and on holidays as well, I gonna be satisfied with him If he gonna have a great salary, I gonna tolerate him If it deserves my toleration, I gonna suffer with him always, except during the work shifts and on holidays, and I won't leave him neither in health, nor in sickness except the case of impotence, neither in happiness nor in sadness oh my naive Teddy, until my or his dying day If you gonna cheat on me, I gonna kill you, I will not let him in disbelief definitely not in disbelief, but in all my life I will be his faithful helper just let us write that wealth contract asap, let God help me through I thoroughly suggest Him to do it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment